lightening fast review of the Discovery Princess

notatubaplayer

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"Thank you for sharing your review with everyone at Cruise Critic."

notatubaplayer was awarded the badge 'Great Review'

Food-Good, Entertainment-Good, Crew-Good, Captain-Good, Elevators-Just simply horrible.  After this many royal class ships it is amazing that someone has not been able to get them fixed.  Sorry-Had to vent.  Feel better now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Like your review…short and to the point!    Totally agree about the elevators they  are an absolute disaster.  Not sure what would be a fix or really even a better improvement.   I’m sure someone on these forums can offer better solutions.

5 hours ago, wcflats said:

Like your review…short and to the point!    Totally agree about the elevators they  are an absolute disaster.  Not sure what would be a fix or really even a better improvement.   I’m sure someone on these forums can offer better solutions.

ON the Discovery I noticed that with there being six elevators mid ship (Piazza) that one had to push 4 buttons to try an get one to stop on your floor while waiting. If you pushed one by the forward elevator (Panoramic lift) none of the other elevators would stop. Maybe there is a way to have that one button work for all six and then each elevator would not have to stop. How many times were you on an elevator that stopped and no one got on?? That is because each person can push up to 4 buttons hence those four elevators stop at that floor and the person got on a different elevator.

• Thanks 1