Celebrity 2026 Caribbean Cruise itinerary release ?

Just curious if anyone knows when 2026 cruise itineraries get released, or at a minimum, what month they do these future cruise announcements

We just booked Jan 2025 and wondering if we’ll be able to book Jan 2026 on our Jan 2025 cruise 

I think they announced 2024 and 2025 in Nov 2022 so hoping they’ll make a similar announcement for 2025 and 2026 this November (but I have no idea)

Edited by Cruise till you drop

• Cruise till you drop changed the title to Celebrity 2026 Caribbean Cruise itinerary release ?
9 minutes ago, Cruise till you drop said:

Just curious if anyone knows when 2026 cruise itineraries get released, or at a minimum, what month they do these future cruise announcements

We just booked Jan 2025 and wondering if we’ll be able to book Jan 2026 on our Jan 2025 cruise 

If it follows last year's release schedule, Caribbean itineraries will be released in mid-December. 

image.png.3182265c28be7a3a861fdcfd552899

Here is a thread from late last year that followed the itinerary releases as they unfolded: 

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/30/2023 at 9:57 AM, mahdnc said:

If it follows last year's release schedule, Caribbean itineraries will be released in mid-December. 

image.png.3182265c28be7a3a861fdcfd552899

Here is a thread from late last year that followed the itinerary releases as they unfolded: 

Thanks for posting. Does this follow their annual cadence for communicating future cruises ?

41 minutes ago, Cruise till you drop said:

Thanks for posting. Does this follow their annual cadence for communicating future cruises ?

It resembles the schedule that was used with regularity before COVID hit.  There will be a variation in the exact dates and possibly some variation in the order--my memory is not that good although I do remember that the Caribbean sailings are usually released last in the pre-COVID years.

• Like 1