Ocean View Staterooms Edge Deck 3 and Deck 6

Cockatoos

Hi Cruisers

I am looking at booking a cruise on the Edge, considering Ocean View staterooms 3176 to 3202 or 3157 to 3199. Just a question about noise from the Grand Plaza and Martini Bar. Is this a problem? If you have stayed in one of these staterooms is there any to avoid?

Also considering a Panorama Ocean View on Deck 6 - 6128, if you have stayed in this Stateroom, do you have any comments regarding the obstruction or photos?

thanks

We have stayed in both locations on deck 3, cabins 3196 and 3165, no noise from the Grand Plaza and/or Martini Bar. Appreciated the easy proximity to the stairs, elevators, and venues from there. 

Cabins 3180 to 3202 will be quiter.  They are on a hard to find coridor until you know its there so not much footfall.  Cabins after 3180 to 3126, the middle bit, have a design fault that could not be fixed until a dry dock refit, it sounded like a dishwasher was in our cabin when the ship was at sea.  We were offered a move as I could not sleep but my DH was not going higher up the ship.  Luckily sunbeds are comfortable to sleep on!

I would definatly book 3180 on the Edge if I could afford it.