Power Outlets on World Navigator

kd9

Hi,

I'd like to know if there's any spare power outlets near the window in the Horizon stateroom on World Navigator?  I've seen pictures of outlets next to bed but I am hoping to be able to charge electronic devices near the window.  there's a lamp near window but don't know if that area contain extra power outlet or not.  If the answer is yes, what type of connection it takes.

If someone has stayed in the Horizon stateroom and know the answer, is it possible to share?

Thanks in advance.

On 7/31/2023 at 12:10 PM, kd9 said:

there's a lamp near window but don't know if that area contain extra power outlet or not.  If the answer is yes, what type of connection it takes.

As you noted there is a floor lamp in the corner near the window. I purposefully took a photo of the outlet but can't find it it right now.  That said, I recall the lamp has a large oversized plug. I *think* it is because the lamp is an LED and the socket is a USA type B (standard 2 prong plus ground) outlet but that is just a guess. I'll post the photo when I find it. 

On 7/31/2023 at 12:10 PM, kd9 said:

I am hoping to be able to charge electronic devices near the window.

The desk across from the bed has a series of outlets in the top. Open a small door in the top and IIRC there are USB, USA type B and maybe also European C or E. Again, have to find the photo I took of them. But those outlets are at the far end of the desk from the window so not a lot closer to the window than the bed but a good surface for the devices.

If you must use an outlet near the window and there was just the one outlet, I would unplug the floor lamp and if needed us an adaptor.

I'll be back when I find the photos.

Thank you for your reply.  If there's no additional outlet there, I'll use the lamp's plug.  No need to dig out old pictures.  only 90+ days till I see it myself.  🙂