How do I link reservations with another traveling couple for reservations?

psbhappy

How do I link reservations with another traveling couple for reservations? Do I just ask my travel agent? Once done, do they show up on the website when restaurant reservations open up? Thanks so much for any advice/tips. First Oceania cruise for us. Very excited to be on the Vista in December. 

You need to ask your friends what their reservation number is. Then when making the dinner reservations you will add it to the reservation to get you together.

Your TA should be very reluctant to give you anyone’s reservation number!! Ask the party themselves! 🥴

• Like 2

1 hour ago, psbhappy said:

How do I link reservations with another traveling couple for reservations? Do I just ask my travel agent? Once done, do they show up on the website when restaurant reservations open up? Thanks so much for any advice/tips. First Oceania cruise for us. Very excited to be on the Vista in December. 

Be aware that when you make your dinner bookings on line and add the other couple's booking number when asked, it will use one of their guaranteed reservations, as well as yours.

Edited by 1985rz1
  • Like 1

When you make reservations you will first choose whether you want a 2-top, a shared table, or a shared with friends table (those aren't what the buttons say, but I can't remember). When you choose the share-with-friends button you'll enter their booking number. You'll then choose a restaurant and a calendar will show which days have availability. When you click on an available day it will show you the available times. When you find one you like, click on the time and save, then go to the next reservation.

@psbhappy

All good advice shared with you and have a great time on your first Oceania cruise. I would suggest whichever of the two couples have the highest Booked Category, ie PH 75 days out vs Concierge 60 days, let the person who can book first make all your reservations. Simpler yet, tell your TA to handle it and give them the day and time you desire. No TA, no big deal, just go on line after midnight EST on your prescribed date and book your 2 or 4 reservations.  Additional reservations can be booked once aboard depending on the length of your cruise and what you are allocated. 

You will find a lot of dining menu items discussed on the Board with recommendations. You can also see the menu items on line for each of the Specialty restaurants you should enjoy your dining options. 
Mauibabes