Rock Climbing Wall

We're sailing tomorrow on Brilliance and had a question about how the rock climbing wall works...do you have to reserve time in advance, or can you just go at any point on any day and climb? Thanks so much!

Navigator, 2/04 - Eastern Caribbean

There are usually set times for when the wall is open. Just show up during that time frame (it will be listed on the cruise compass). I would, however, show up as early as possible for whichever time you choose to go. The line can get long and is first come first serve. We waited about a half hour or so before we finally got to go.

I have done the Rock Climbing wall on my last cruise and all I remember is that it was posted as to the times that it was open and you just go there. No need to reserve a time, just wait in line. They post the times in the Cruise Compass!! Have a great cruise!!!

I'm pretty sure you cannot reserve a time.
Waiting in line was like reserving your time on the Voyager. Go 30 minutes before the session starts and you should be able to get in the first group easily. Just don't wait until the last time it's open that cruise. Everyone that never got around to doing it the entire cruise is usually jockeying for a place in line, hehe.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Archived