How to apply FCC (future cruise credit) to new booking

Cruise4usnow1

Due to price drop I will receive FCC for an August cruise and I understand it will not be posted until after the cruise. I was considering purchasing another cruise while onboard to get the cabin upgrade offer. I know FCC could be used as deposit but can it be used later toward cruise payment? Also if you used a Cruise Next or Cruise First for deposit can you then use FCC later as part of cruise payment. Can you use more than one FCC (am doing B2B) toward a single cruise?  Thanks

Not sure I can answer all your questions (others will I'm sure) but when my cruise went down in price we were given a FCC. I booked a cruise with a hold and then called NCL. The agent told me I couldn't use the FCC until after I returned from the cruise. He advised me to pay the deposit and then when I returned from the reduced price cruise my FCC would be available to use against the new cruise I just booked. Returned from the cruise and sent him an email. The price was revised that day and confirmation sent to me. He also told me to buy CN certificates and he could apply them as well. We didn't but obviously you can apply them as well. Check when you are on the ship but you may have to return before you can have these applied.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cruise4usnow1 said:

Due to price drop I will receive FCC for an August cruise and I understand it will not be posted until after the cruise. I was considering purchasing another cruise while onboard to get the cabin upgrade offer. I know FCC could be used as deposit but can it be used later toward cruise payment? Also if you used a Cruise Next or Cruise First for deposit can you then use FCC later as part of cruise payment. Can you use more than one FCC (am doing B2B) toward a single cruise?  Thanks

Yes,  we have applied FCC as a regular payment for a booked cruise as soon as we returned from the cruise in which we received the FCC.

• Thanks 1