Visit Japan Web - Help running out of time!

32587horses

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

We are going on our very first cruise next week with Princess Cruises and really struggling with Visit Japan Web. We need to create a 2nd entry as we visit Jeju and enter back into Japan but Visit Japan Web is asking for flight details for the 2nd entry. My husband and I are getting very stressed about this as we understand it is important to complete this information accurately and useful to do so prior to travelling. Thank you in advance for any guidance!

We are UK citizens and do not require a visa.

OK a couple of things.  I am linking you to a website to see if it will help you here:  https://girleatworld.net/visit-japan-web-how-to/

Next, I don't think you need to do this at all but it is encouraged to make the process easier.  So, in the end, if can't get it done, don't panic.  But, the website might help.

Next, I'm not sure HOW you are struggling.  Are you struggling because the website isn't working for you?  In that case, you MIGHT try using a different web browser.  When I use BRAVE, some of the websites get a little funky, so when that happens I use Chrome or something else.

Finally, go over to your Roll Call for YOUR cruise here on cruise critic and ask this question.  You did not provide enough information for me to link you directly to your roll call so I can't do that unless I have your SHIP on Princess and Departure date.  By now, your fellow passengers have probably completed this and they can help.  If you can't find the roll call, just give me the information ship and departure and I will link you to your roll call.