Sea Trekkin

enchic21

Has anyone done the Sea Trekkin at Coral World? Could you tell me the steps? How and when do they put the helmet on? What do you do after? Thanks! I have this booked and wondering if I'm going to chicken out at the last minute.

Hello,

Its been a couple years but here is what I remember... you go and sit with the guide for a bit and review safety instructions, you sign a waver, put shoes, cloths in a box or on the side somewhere and then go to the bridge area to get I think a wetsuit - don't quite remember... booties I think for sure... anyway then one by one guests climb down a ladder into the water and once in the water the guide places the helmet on and you sink. The helmet has air flowing so no water in the helmet - face/hair etc. is dry and you breath normally. The weight isn't noticiable except that it keeps you down at the bottom and you can walk on the ocean floor along the trail with the guide who points things out along the way.

--Islander

http://www.*****

Archived