Is this a new change? Dollar amount included in classic drink package.

Octavias

3 hours ago, jelayne said:

If you order a vodka & tonic on Classic package yours could be made with Absolute or Tito’s while mine with the a premium package would be made with Ketel One or Grey Goose. 

Only my second cruise and first on Celebrity (1st was a charter cruise on Carnival) and when I saw Tito's was on our package, DH and I were happy. I didn't end up drinking for most of the cruise due to medication that I was on, but Tito's is a go to when I do...

It was nice to know that really only one or two things that I would have wanted were over the $10 limit and paying under $2 (with gratuity) for something if i really wanted it would have been worth it. I definitely enjoyed most of the mocktails I tried.

• Like 2

We got off the Apex last week with an all included classic package. The only time we had to pay extra was at the martini bar. I had a cocktail each day and my husband had various spirits, wines and martini’s. 
The only anomaly was that when I ordered a sparkling water I was charged an extra $4.50 which doesn’t make sense when I could have had a cocktail for “free”. I realise that sparkling water is part of the premium package, but don’t understand why. 

• Like 1