Roll Call, QM2 4/29 Eastbound

CV990

CV My partner will be on that crossing. We sure are looking forward to it. We fly into NYC on April 27th for 2 nights. The only way to start a trip to Europe. We are cheap ones only an inside but got a great rate back in Oct 2005. Say hi.

'Mornin' CV990 and Robken

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

My friend and I will be crossing also, on April 29th. We're from Boston and this is our first voyage with Cunard. We have cruised many times before on other lines, RCCL, Carnival and Princess. Do you have any suggestions for this trip? I don't own a gown! Should I pack PBJ sandwiches?! LOL

Robken, we also got a great deal, Last week!! We couldn't pass this up.

See you all soon. Any suggestions would be greatly apreciated.

Rose-Ann

Hi,

My partner and I will also be on the TransAtlantic sailing on the 29th out of NY. We'll be leaving the San Francisco Bay Area on a red-eye (boo) the night before the cruise. A good friend and my parents will also be with us.

Let's arrange to meet onboard.

Well, CV, Lilsalty & CV990 I have been waiting for months for people to post that they are on this sailing. Gee for a time there I thought we would have the whole ship to our selves. VC we cannot afford the big city so we are staying Queen/Brooklyn area Pan American Hotel ( i got an industry rate) every little penny counts as we are poor Canadians, plus we still have Italy, France and England to do before we fly back home. Sounds great we should all have a drink or 2 or 3 then watch me fall overboard. The hell with PBJ this guy is out to eat my monies worth:). Not really but sure am looking forward not being in a kitchen for 3 weeks. Let's each other on an update:

Cheers Ken kbp50@shaw.ca

Hello every one Jeff & Howard from SF. We got such a great rate on this cruise. Air from SF was on $500.00 R/T and balcony cabins are dirt cheap.

I was looking at places to meet at this seemed nice thou we have never been on the QM2.

Chart Room

Deck: Deck 3

A sweet serenade performed by a cabaret singer offers the perfect ambience for a pre-dinner cocktail.

Here is a link for a great web page about all the facts, photos, tours, deck plans ect of the QM2. http://cruises.res99.com/c/shipdetail.asp?lineid=18&vessel=420&i=&dsc=

If you would like to write us we would love to chat before the cruise.

Here is my e-mail jeff@oakviewtravel.com.

Thanks Jeff & Howard

Just got a email from my TA and we got an upgrade, still an inside but now way up on deck 10, we where in the lowest deck in a D7. So very happy with that, gee I wonder if the cabin is a little large!!

My wife and I will also be aboard. This will be our third eastbound (July '04 and '05), so if anyone has questions, feel free to email me at JWB.ESQ@ADELPHIA.NET.

Does anyone know who will be in command on this trip?

JWB.ESQ

The Fashion Police <teehee!>

Just kidding. I don't know. Perhaps Captain Warner? Wh oi sin command right now? Anyone know?

KP. Who is feeling particularly mischievous tonight!

Perhaps we'll all just have to wear our Karie costumes.

Oh, you don't want to do that! It wouldn't be pretty! <LOL>

(And sorry about the typos on that last one! I usually prrof them! Mybad!)

Karie, who won't be oin that cruise, lucky for you folks!

Surely there will be more than fifteen passengers?! Hello out there!

I have noticed the Cunard passengers do not seem to be on these boards as much as other cruises. There are lots of reasons, but without getting that all started, here is way to help increase the chances of somebody finding you.

If you go to this page, you will see some folks signed in, but NOBODY has a link to their ROLL CALL.

To do that, you have to be on the rollcall and COPY the address from the top of your Internet Browser, then paste it into the link area on the page indicated above.

Archived