Seattle underground tour

cb2367

I was recently viewing the Port of Seattle website and one of the links they had was what to do based on length of time in the city.

The underground tour was one of the things listed if spending a day in the city. It appears this tour has time slots rather than a set operating schedule. Just looking to see if anyone else has done the tour?

19 hours ago, cb2367 said:

I was recently viewing the Port of Seattle website and one of the links they had was what to do based on length of time in the city.

The underground tour was one of the things listed if spending a day in the city. It appears this tour has time slots rather than a set operating schedule. Just looking to see if anyone else has done the tour?

I did this for a work event right before the pandemic, as we had co workers fly in from around the world for that week. As a local, I really enjoyed it! I thought it was well worth the experience. If you have mobility issues, please keep in mind the stairs are narrow and some of the older sites do not have elevator access. Otherwise I would definitely recommend. 

• Like 1

The underground tour is very interesting.  Your will see the ACTUAL streets and storefronts that they had to build over.  Like mentioned earlier, mobility issues will be a big problem.  The story of the re-build is very interesting.