Alchohol "Coupons"

vesw01

We aren't big drinkers, but I am sure my husband would like a few beers here and there. I was thinking of buying the drink coupons. Are they worth it - any thoughts?
not for the beers. It is cheaper to buy a beer and use your drink coupons for a more expensive drink. I think each drink coupon is worth like $5 and beer isn't that expensive.

We aren't big drinkers, but I am sure my husband would like a few beers here and there. I was thinking of buying the drink coupons. Are they worth it - any thoughts?

When I was on the Triumph in December the price of beer (Becks) went to $5.23 on the 2nd leg of a b2b cruise. That was up $0.86 from the previous week. (That includes the 15% gratuity of course.)

I always use the coupons, beer on deck wine with dinner. I like the idea of not adding to my S/S balence for our drinks. I prepay pay as much as I can. I hate to have to pay off a vacation I already had. LOL Have fun.

I just checked out the Carnival site and they have a picture of the coupons. It says not to exceed $?.75. Does anyone know what the dollar amount is? I can see the .75 but can't make out the rest of it.

Archived