I'm home from the 3-5 Dawn

jleck

Hello Everyone,

I'm home from the Dawn 3-5. Would have posted this in the roll call section but I can't find our thread...I really need a nap!!!

I'll post details of the trip over the weekend, but we stayed in an AB and loved every minute!!!!!!

Wally and Teri, hope you got home safely!

Hello Everyone,

I'm home from the Dawn 3-5. Would have posted this in the roll call section but I can't find our thread...I really need a nap!!!

I'll post details of the trip over the weekend, but we stayed in an AB and loved every minute!!!!!!

Wally and Teri, hope you got home safely!

Thanks Jennifer was our pleasure meeting you all.

52883.jpg

Jennifer & Wally

This was our first time on NCL. The Dawn is a wonderful ship; I can't understand why some people say its layout is confusing.

Anyway, my wife kept comparing the Dawn to the Galaxy and the Zenith all the time and wasn't that excited about the ship or the itinerary (we had done all the Western Caribbean ports before, except for Ocho Rios).

As for myself, I must say that the Dawn was just fine. In fact, I think NCL offers a superior package for the price. The food may not have been up to the standards of Celebrity, as we remember it, but, hey, no one lost any weight. Even my wife liked Freestyle dining.

Wouldn't mind repeating this one.

Hello to Wallygator, who truly was the Emperor of the ship. Even the captain paid his respects.

Archived