FAS+/Premium+ Bev - Bottled Water

Ambizzle

Hey everyone

I cannot really find much information about this when searching. I understand that the Premium Plus package includes bottled water, but is it an actual bottle, i.e. a glass bottle, or do they mean the odd tasting carton water, Flow? 

Can anyone who has been on an NCL cruise recently confirm if bottled, still water is available? Like Acqua Panna, or Evian etc? 

As in, can I get an actual glass bottle of water at the bars? Or is that only in restaurants? Or no glass bottles at all, just Flow?

I upgraded to the FAS+ so I’m trying to figure out if I would be able to get some bottles of water to take back to my cabin for the night. 

Grateful for any responses. 

22 minutes ago, Ambizzle said:

Hey everyone

I cannot really find much information about this when searching. I understand that the Premium Plus package includes bottled water, but is it an actual bottle, i.e. a glass bottle, or do they mean the odd tasting carton water, Flow? 

Can anyone who has been on an NCL cruise recently confirm if bottled, still water is available? Like Acqua Panna, or Evian etc? 

As in, can I get an actual glass bottle of water at the bars? Or is that only in restaurants? Or no glass bottles at all, just Flow?

I upgraded to the FAS+ so I’m trying to figure out if I would be able to get some bottles of water to take back to my cabin for the night. 

Grateful for any responses. 

Just off the Getaway last week and had FAS+....They have bottles of Aqua Pana and San Pellegrino at most restaurants and bars.  We would get Aqua Pana at restaurants and boxes of water to carry around (off ship). 

We would often grab a bottle of Aqua Pana at a bar before heading back to the room without issue.

• Like 1