Vancouver to LA

We are thinking about taking the Radiance cruise on September 16, which I believe is a transition cruise. Has anyone gone on this sailing before?

As someone that has been on Voyager, and will be on Freedom in June, I have no experience with a Radiance class ship?

Thoughts?

Thanks

B

We haven't done this exact cruise, but have done transition cruises on the Vision of the Seas from LA to Vancouver and Vancouver to LA(via some Alaska). They were great cruises.Actually, we are doing the LA-Vancouver again in May. If you are used to Caribbean weather this will be a lot cooler. The ports are beautiful. We really enjoyed sailing into SF under the Golden Gate.

We haven't been on the Radiance but have been on her sister ships, the Brillance and Jewel. They are beautiful. Lots of windows to see the scenery. Service and food were good too.

B,

I'm on the Vancouver to LA cruise and I can't wait. I've been on the Radiance twice, and she's a gorgeous ship. She's been voted best in the fleet for the last 2 years. I hope you'll decide to join us. If you do, please join us on the Roll Call Board and don't forget to register for the Meet & Mingle. ~ Lorna

Archived