Is there going to be another change with transatlantics coming soon?

binro01

Last Sunday I was looking at the Apex transatlantic for November 2024 coming back to the US from Lisbon. Today I was planning on booking it and my TA said that Celebrity has closed the sailing. He was not sure why the closing of bookings and is trying to get information. Anyone out there with some inside info? I'm kind of glad that I didn't book it on Sunday now if Celebrity is going to change things up again like they did with the Beyond.

3 minutes ago, binro01 said:

Last Sunday I was looking at the Apex transatlantic for November 2024 coming back to the US from Lisbon. Today I was planning on booking it and my TA said that Celebrity has closed the sailing. He was not sure why the closing of bookings and is trying to get information. Anyone out there with some inside info? I'm kind of glad that I didn't book it on Sunday now if Celebrity is going to change things up again like they did with the Beyond.

Info in this thread

The Nov 9th TA on APEX from Lisbon was summarily cancelled. No further info regarding how its going to get from Europe to US yet.

Oops.There appears to be some info in prior post but I couldn't confirm it yet.  Check back on Thursday.

Edited by Islander500