How much is Premium Wi-Fi with streaming?

Sigyn

I bought Free at Sea Plus that has Unlimited Wi-Fi. It says you have to call for Premium Wi-Fi with streaming. I had Free at Sea Plus for our December cruise last year on the Prima. I guess we just did Unlimited Wi-Fi because I don't recall upgrading to streaming. Does anyone know how much it is to upgrade to streaming? I don't care about it but I know our teenager will. Here's the screenshot of Free at Sea Plus with the description. 

Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 7.10.03 AM.png

I’ve never done it but I believe if you go to the internet manager day 1 or 2 you can upgrade the package and use the unlimited WiFi as a credit. If you do it before the cruise I don’t think the plus package wifi will count as a credit. I could be wrong on this. 

Yes, it will be another $10 per person per day, but they might require both people to take the upgrade.

If they won’t let you upgrade just one person, then you should just do it on board. It should be the same price, because $10 per day is just the difference between the published price for streaming vs. non-streaming.