Cruising with teenagers

btbax

We would like to take our teenagers on a cruise next January (2007). We're leaning towards Eastern Carribean. We would like to choose a time where there might be other teenagers. I contacted Royal Carribean and they don't keep a record of ages of passengers. Does anyone have any preferences as to which ship is best for teenagers? Which ports did you enjoy most? Thanks for your help!

We took our teens on the Explorer. They didn't participate in the scheduled activities but always found something to do.

DD and her friend are looking forward to our 3/26 trip on Explorer. Again probably won't do planned activities but we have many contacts in our Roll Call.

the voyager class ships all have teen lounges. most of the time, my teen goes to the orientation the first night, meets up with a few others, and has a great time the rest of the cruise. as for january, not sure where the teens would be coming from, most in the US are in school.

We have been cruising with our boys since they were 9 & 5. They are now 20 & 16. Voyager class is the best way to go. We have done all the Voyager class ships and in my opinion the Navigator has the best areas for teens. But all of them are great for teens. No matter what the planned activites teens pack up and do there own thing. There are always plenty of kids to pack up with and hang with new friends. Your kids will have a ball and love it!

Archived