Navigator departure

kamari

Recent Navigator cruisers. What time did you disembark the ship?

Someone else will jump in correct me but I think first group (normally white tags) starts at 8am and then i think its about every 45 minutes that another group disembarks. It's all based on your flights out. A day or two before the end of your cruise you will get a paper to fill out with your flight info. The earlier the flight, the earlier you disembark.

We booked the Miami Everglades excursion and had to meet at the Metropolos Theater at 6:30 a.m. We were in an owner suite on Navigator (very nice.) We did not have to use the color tags and did not have to put our luggage out the night before. We kept luggage with us for early departure and were able to check the luggage right in the port (after clearing customs)with American Airlines - very convenient. We had a lot of luggage - 6 rolling suitcases for 4 people - but we did it. Overall a good experience.

We came in right after a terrorist scare in the New York subways in 09/05 and we didn't get off the ship until almost 11:30. We were the second to last group called. I remember seeing the next cruisers waiting in the lounges on port waiting to go through.

Customs was VERY thorough as well that week. I know this isn't the norm, but it does happen on occasion. We were at the airport by 1:00pm however, plenty of time for our 4:00pm flight.

We were just on The Navigator Mar4-11 and we too had Grey Tags, We were a party of 21 ppl. And we were all off the ship by 9am. The time block estimated was 8-9am and we were called a little after 8 and had to wait to go through customs. This was in Miami. Surprisingly, Customs I did not think were too thorough. :confused:

Archived