Booked during the $1 deposit day and now...

Iamthesea

Thank you!

Just to be clear, for the Labor Day sale, my TA's agency is giving 10% back cash in OBC on the cost of HAL cruises.  Our cost before tax, port, etc. is $7798.  10% is $779.  OBC rounded down to the nearest $25 increment.   We took advantage of the sale last year and had tons of OBC to use for our cruise last May.  We enjoyed spa treatments, an extra Tamarind dining, and used most of the remainder for crew appreciation (which HAL was not offering with HIA at the time of that sale.)  

My TA is also offering an extra $100 OBC for any 7 night or longer cruise booked in an OV or higher during this sale.

The $50 OBC is a loyalty credit for being a customer of TA.  We get that for every stateroom we book with them.

The remaining $200 OBC is from HAL for the booking during Labor Day for select sailings between October 2023 and June 2024.  The advertisement says "up to $300 shipboard credit per cabin."   The amount is based on the cost of the cruise.   Suites would get a higher amount.

P.S. - We were not allowed to use a  Loyalty credit that HAL offered for taking a cruise with them in May.  It is not combinable with any other credit offers.  Did not seem right.  The funny thing was that we received a remember email for this credit just a couple of weeks before this booking, and it expired on my birthday, August 29th.  

Edited by Iamthesea
  • Thanks 1