Why has it moved!!TO WHERE

If you click on the thread it will take you to the thread in the forum that it was moved to. :) As others have said, the moderators are just trying to keep topics in each forum relevant to that forum.

The above posters are correct, but the most important reason why I choose to a move thread is to provide the OP with a better chance at having the question answered. For example, your question concerned a hotel for your pre-cruise stay in Puerto Rico, so I moved it to the San Juan board. There you can receive (and find) answers from cruisers of all lines, not just Royal Caribbean. You might also want to check out pre- and post-cruise hotel board: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=92

There are many boards of interest and help on this website. I encourage everyone to take a look around before posting a question. It will help you find just the board so you can get just the right answer. :)

Archived