Problems with fun pass

This has been a problem for about three months now. Go ahead and print out your fun passes and just take your past guest numbers to the pier, and give it to the person who checks you in. It won't be a problem.

Have a great cruise!

Joe and Dianna

SENSATION

5/5-5/12 2002

S/S NORWAY

5/18-5/25 2003

Paradise

7/27-8/3 2003

until complete ECSTASY countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;06;28;17;30;00&timezone=GMT-0800

I had problems editing mine after a flight change. It took quite a while of trying, but it did finally "take".

It seems that the carnival website is very hit and miss right now. icon_smile.gif

Disney Magic, Eastern 8/03

>>just take your past guest numbers to the pier, and give it to the person who checks you in. It won't be a problem.<<

Yes it will.

Try to do this, and the check in staff at the pier will simply blow you off, telling you to give your past guest numbers to the staff at the "guest service" deck on the ship.

Now, is wasting time standing in yet another slow line -- just to fix a stupid Carnival system problem -- how you want to start your vacation?

Absolutely NOT.

So, here's how to fix the problem right now:

Pick up the phone, and call your travel agent (or Carnival, if you booked directly with them). Ask them to make SURE your past guest numbers are ON your resevation In 99% of the cases where the Funpass system won't recognize people as past guests, THIS is the problem (past guest #s weren't put on the original reservation).

Once they are, the Funpass system will recognize everyone in the party properly as a past guest. You can then print out a correct Funpass and NOT waste time "fixing things" once on vacation.

French Line, S.S. France, Trans-Atlantic crossing, (NY to LeHarve, France) 7/65; the first voyage on a ship ever for a very excited 7 year old

Italian Line, S.S. Michelangelo, Trans-Atlantic crossing (Genoa, Italy to NY) 8/66

HAL, S.S. Rotterdam (V), Eastern Caribbean 8/77

Celebrity, Zenith, Bermuda, 7/97

Carnival, Inspiration, Southern Caribbean, New Years Millenium cruise, 12/99-0/00

Disney, Magic, Eastern Caribbean, 3/02

What would you recommend to do? We last cruised back on Carnival in 1986 & they say they have no "past guest" # back for me that long ago. I would like to go to the past guest party, but would you say I am just out of luck?

Inspiration: 11/4/04

Archived