Cabin Question AOS's?

Planning a trip on AOS 's for next year. DH and I and DD and SIL. Maybe our other DD and SIL. Anyway 4 or 6. We will be the only one's with a balcony cabin. I am able to get 1388. Is the cabin any larger or just a different shape? I can also get a hump cabin 9620 or 9320. I know the hump would be more convenient, but with everyone hanging out on our balcony would the walk be worth it? How is the condition of AOS? We were on the MOS last year and I know AOS is an older ship. How does it compare? Thank-you for any insight!

Planning a trip on AOS 's for next year. DH and I and DD and SIL. Maybe our other DD and SIL. Anyway 4 or 6. We will be the only one's with a balcony cabin. I am able to get 1388. Is the cabin any larger or just a different shape? I can also get a hump cabin 9620 or 9320. I know the hump would be more convenient, but with everyone hanging out on our balcony would the walk be worth it? How is the condition of AOS? We were on the MOS last year and I know AOS is an older ship. How does it compare? Thank-you for any insight!

The AOS is a great ship! We sailed in January and booked again for March 2007. The ship looks fantastic and did not show the least amount of wear and tear, in fact it is very well looked after :)

Insofar as your cabin choices - we had a hump cabin and really loved the location and the convenience (close to elevators, stairs etc). Having said that, we are now booked in aft for our next cruise! We are in 1694. I think we all need to try something at least once! ;) In my opinion and from all that I have heard about aft cabins - the walk is totally worth it!

I guess for you, it will be a matter of personal preference. I have heard amazing things about 1388 :D

You will love the AOS - if you want to see pics of my cruise, click on the link in my signature!

Archived