QE - spa pass

newbie202020

Sorry if this has been asked before but I've been reading conflicting info. Am considering an Alaska trip next summer on QE.

1. Is there a discount to buy the 2 hour pass for the whole trip (or multi day)? 

2. Is it cheaper to buy the pass online prior to boarding or should I wait until I board?

3. Are there sales (like on other cruise lines) once in a while that I should keep my eyes out for spa passes?

4. If I purchase online prior to trip, is it fully refundable if I change my mind before the trip starts?

5. Does it make sense to buy online now so that I don't lose out on booking popular times?

Thanks very much

21 hours ago, newbie202020 said:

Sorry if this has been asked before but I've been reading conflicting info. Am considering an Alaska trip next summer on QE.

1. Is there a discount to buy the 2 hour pass for the whole trip (or multi day)? 

2. Is it cheaper to buy the pass online prior to boarding or should I wait until I board?

3. Are there sales (like on other cruise lines) once in a while that I should keep my eyes out for spa passes?

4. If I purchase online prior to trip, is it fully refundable if I change my mind before the trip starts?

5. Does it make sense to buy online now so that I don't lose out on booking popular times?

Thanks very much

We just left the QE two days ago in Ft Lauderdale.  Before you board the price is $35.00 for each two hour segment.  Once on board the price was $299.00 for unlimited for the 14 days we were there.  Buy on board and you will love it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, alibabacruisers said:

If you buy the 2 hour pass prior to boarding, is it actually for only the two hours or do you actually get the whole day?  I thought I read somewhere recently that the person booked a 2 hour slot but were allowed to use it all day.

No it is for a specific time (a two hour block) That is what we were told.  As I said we just did the full cruise unlimited for $299.

• Like 1