Hair Dryers on the Mercury?

Everydaymatters

In my opinion, all the Celebrity ships have yucky hair dryers. Bring your own if you want a decent job on your hair whether is is short or long. (I have short) The Mercury is no exception, was on her in September.

We have had five Royal Suites in the last two years [Mercury, Century and Galaxy] and the hair dryers are less than useless. On Mercury in Jan., I tried the wall mounted one in the bathroom, and it barely moved my thin hair. We have always taken our own. There is 110 in the vanity for Royal Suites, but not certain where it is located in the other cabins.

I also recall that there is a magnifying mirror in our bath room, but my DW always used the vanity at the end of the walkin closet which has a seat and a large mirror and lights.

We had a inside cabin on Feb. 24. The hair dryer is basically a tube that shoots out air so hot you can't hold the handle without help of a towel. No magnifying mirror or any other mirror that would show you the back of your hair.

Have fun!

Archived