Impressive guest speaker - Walter Isaacson

markandjie

Just saw this on twitter and I'm impressed, what a fantastic guest to have aboard. For those who don't know, Isaacson is an extremely well regarded author and wrote the definitive biography of Steve Jobs. This almost makes me want to switch from the Kimberly on Pursuit to this itinerary.

Delve into the world of renowned author and Humanities Medal awardee Walter Isaacson as he recounts a lifetime’s worth of stories in this upcoming Seabourn Conversation on board Seabourn Sojourn’s 14-Day Moroccan Gems & Canary Islands. https://bit.ly/44HGk8C

image.thumb.png.1cc4d0e95ed82179ee72593ff21b9af5.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I agree, he's a top-notch author, historian and speaker, and I would be thrilled to hear him speak.

However, just as we've all be cautioned on this board that you shouldn't book a cruise exclusively because you want to visit a single port (because it can be cancelled for a variety of reasons), I would apply this same logic to going on a cruise to hear a certain speaker.  But if you love the ship and and the itinerary, all the better!

• Like 3