Aft Cabins on Nova

JHLH821

Aloha Frankhi.  I just booked the Ray from FLL to LIS, 4-1-25, a 14 day TA with 3 ports in between, in Bermuda and in the Azores. I lucked out and got 9093 for this cruise too!  I'm thinking I'll explore Andalucia for a week after the cruise.  I had to do the PTP this time b/c Honolulu is not a gateway city - funny how my upcoming Med cruise qualified for DTD and this one didn't?!?  I feel like we're being discriminated against here in Hawai`i.😟 Anyway, I'm excited to be able to get away on adventures on the Silver Ray.  I'll update you after November in 9093.  Wailua

Sketty1616, did you experience any noise from the crew space adjacent?  Did you encounter any rough seas and was there excessive motion in your cabin, creaking sounds, etc?  Did the jogging track above the cabin cause any noise?  Did you experience any odors from cigar smoke or fuel exhaust?  Thanks for your feedback.  Wailua

19 hours ago, HawaiianSpirit said:

Sketty1616, did you experience any noise from the crew space adjacent?  Did you encounter any rough seas and was there excessive motion in your cabin, creaking sounds, etc?  Did the jogging track above the cabin cause any noise?  Did you experience any odors from cigar smoke or fuel exhaust?  Thanks for your feedback.  Wailua

No noise from anywhere, really. No smoke.

No exhaust odor.

Did have a day of rougher seas that caused some movement,  but nothing too terrible.