Cunard ' Land Tour' - Tokyo

LittleFish1976

I see Cunard have listed a 'Land Tour' in Tokyo as a pre- or post- cruise add-on.

Has anyone any experience of this? The call centre had no information except for the name of the hotel. A web search reveals it includes site seeing and transfers but no real details of what the site seeing may consist of - daily excursions for example? It's a three day package and quite expensive (well, very) so one would assume there's some substance there.

Perhaps someone has done such a thing through Cunard in another city? All information welcome!

• Like 1

On 9/15/2023 at 11:47 PM, SwankPooch said:

May I know the name of the hotel?  If the hotel is located around the vicinity of the Ginza district, it will be figured in the land tour price

Apologies for the late reply. I thought I had posted a reply to your suggestion about the cost of the hotel but apparently it didn't load.

I have checked the price of the hotel if booked independently; it would be slightly more than half the total cost of the package. It's not in Ginza district, but Minato.

I do wonder why Cunard don't have more information on their system for either passengers or their staff to be able to answer questions. It appears these packages are either new or not popular.