Anyone currently on board the Euribia?

edo999

If anyone is currently onboard the Euribia, can you please ask guest services this question. I am booked on the October 1 to October 13 cruise from Copenhagen, ending in London. MSC allows you to get off early with preapproval so I have submitted my request to exit 1 day earlier in Le Havre Francie (many people will be getting off in Le Havre as there is also a sep 30 to oct 12 itinerary (not available when i booked). My travel partner has a multi entry Schengen visa for the EU but no visa for the UK. Will they be allowed on with the pre-approved early exit in Paris, or am I going to run into a problem with either check in staff or immigration at the port in Copenhagen with a: sorry sir you are ticketed to London so you must have a visa to London even though you are getting off in Le Havre France. 

• 3 months later...
On 9/18/2023 at 11:48 AM, edo999 said:

If anyone is currently onboard the Euribia, can you please ask guest services this question. I am booked on the October 1 to October 13 cruise from Copenhagen, ending in London. MSC allows you to get off early with preapproval so I have submitted my request to exit 1 day earlier in Le Havre Francie (many people will be getting off in Le Havre as there is also a sep 30 to oct 12 itinerary (not available when i booked). My travel partner has a multi entry Schengen visa for the EU but no visa for the UK. Will they be allowed on with the pre-approved early exit in Paris, or am I going to run into a problem with either check in staff or immigration at the port in Copenhagen with a: sorry sir you are ticketed to London so you must have a visa to London even though you are getting off in Le Havre France. 

Hi,

How did your experience turn out? A couple of the travelers in my group will be in the same scenario-  They have a multi-entry Schengen visa but no UK visa due to time constraints for their cruise in 10 days. Can they embark and just stay on board during the UK stop? (Schengen Visa, USA permanent resident/green card but Cambodian passport)

We have a back up plan if they are not able to board- with our itinerary, the UK stop is the first so they may be able to embark on Day 1 but on Day 3 when it stops at the next Schengen country (sea day Day 2)

Thank you!