Alaska and the Inside Passage June 13 2024

ElaynaB

Hello.  We are on this cruise southbound.  Regarding disembarking in Vancouver, I was told by the air plus people that we cannot disembark before 12:00.

This leaves me with only one Non Stop flight choice from Vancouver to Newark which is at 10:30pm.  My question is if we do decide to take the red eye back to Newark, what is the latest that we can leave the ship?  

10 minutes ago, ElaynaB said:

Hello.  We are on this cruise southbound.  Regarding disembarking in Vancouver, I was told by the air plus people that we cannot disembark before 12:00.

This leaves me with only one Non Stop flight choice from Vancouver to Newark which is at 10:30pm.  My question is if we do decide to take the red eye back to Newark, what is the latest that we can leave the ship?  

About 9 am.  
We did this cruise in June.  Vancouver was just really a hard place to get good flights from given the restraints Viking imposes.  We decided to stay overnight and just take a good flight the next morning at 8 am.  And Vancouver is a nice place to spend a day anyway.  

1 minute ago, SantaFe1 said:

About 9 am.  
We did this cruise in June.  Vancouver was just really a hard place to get good flights from given the restraints Viking imposes.  We decided to stay overnight and just take a good flight the next morning at 8 am.  And Vancouver is a nice place to spend a day anyway.  

Thank you SanaFe.  We were thinking about possibly doing that as there is a direct flight on Air Canada which leaves at 8:15 am.  Any recommendations on where to stay in Vancouver for the night?

24 minutes ago, ElaynaB said:

Thank you SanaFe.  We were thinking about possibly doing that as there is a direct flight on Air Canada which leaves at 8:15 am.  Any recommendations on where to stay in Vancouver for the night?

We always enjoy the Fairmont Waterfront.  Near the ship and pretty much everything else!