HAL Canada/New England '25 cruises are now posted on their website

Destiny0315

Some might have received an email from HAL about this already but for those who didn't the '25 Canada/New England cruises are officially available to book now on the website. They include an early 15 day voyage for the Zuiderdam from Florida in May and a later than usual 14 day voyage from Florida for the Volendam in June with both including stops in Yorktown, VA. There are also a couple of interesting longer 10 and 11 day voyages that include Newfoundland and St. Pierre port visits.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Destiny0315 said:

They include an early 15 day voyage for the Zuiderdam from Florida in May and a later than usual 14 day voyage from Florida for the Volendam in June with both including stops in Yorktown, VA.

As usual the maps and itineraries don't always match on the HAL site as Yorktown is shown on the maps but doesn't appear in their listed itinerary. A quick check on an other site does show stops there by the HAL ships on May 5 from 8-5 and June 10 from 8-6,

• Like 1

I'm going to go on the June 2025 14-night one, intrigued by greater number of sea days, and including a small Maine village, Eastport. Yorktown/Williamsburg will also be interesting, since I did some training at a secret base there for clandestine ops. The inside price is also good for a solo. I had to cancel my third Volendam cruise this year, leaving today for San Diego, the previous two because of a sick pet, and this time due to a sick me. So I'm very determined to get on that -dam ship, the only older one I haven't sailed on yet. 

• Like 1