Erniesband ....question for you

Moderators...please do not move...this is the best place to find him :)

Hey Erniesband-

I wanted to ask you about the water taxi you took from Castries to Ti Kaye Resort. I have reserved this with the resort...but they were very vague about where to meet. She said "at the harbor". She doesn't realize I'm an obsessive planner and must know exactly where to meet them. Did they have a sign, etc. Any info you can share would be great.

Thanks-

Brooke

Ernie doesn't remember, but I do! When we did this they picked us up at the water taxi dock. You get off the ship, walk through the Pt. Seraphine shopping area, and it's on the opposite side of that. I believe it's the same place that the Pirates of the Caribbean excursion leaves from. On the other hand, that was 3 years ago. I think I've heard that they've changed the location for the water taxis. Your best bet is to go to the area where the taxi stand is (at the front of the shopping area) and check with them. Then, I'd appreciate it if you'd post when you get back - we plan on going back to Ti Kaye next January when we're back on Serenade. I'm a planner, too, and would want the details. And no, they didn't have a sign, but they were the only water taxi there at the time, and I just asked if they were the right one.

:D

Have a great time!

Jodi

Thank you Jodi! That's a good idea. I'll just go to the taxi stand and ask them where the Ti Kaye water taxi picks up. Unfortunately their prices have gone up since you were there. They now charge $60pp for day use. That includes water taxi and lunch.

Thanks again!

Brooke

You're welcome! Actually, if the $60.00 per person includes lunch, that's not bad at all. Their restaurant was really good. We did lunch on our own last time. I'm thinking (and this was several years ago, and sometimes I have trouble remembering what I did 5 minutes ago), that we probably spent $30-$40 total or so for lunch back then, plus the $25 pp for the water taxi. And back then, they really weren't doing this routinely. I found them on the internet and just kind of e-mailed them. I guess their day-guest business has picked up.

Anyhow, I'd really appreciate it if you'd post where the water taxi picks you up.

Jodi

Archived