FlightEase Question

alwaysfrantic

It will not. You can click on Change Flight, select which leg of the flight you want to change, and look at the current choices.  If there’s nothing better and you don’t want to change, just back arrow to the beginning or close the browser window. Either way works.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, alwaysfrantic said:

If I click to look for a new flight, will it cancel what I have?  I want to see the current pricing but am afraid clicking Change Flight Will cancel what I have. 

It will not so long as you back out and close the browser w/o accepting any changes.

However, if you call into FE to inquire about a price change, they will cancel your current booking to research new rates. So, best to do it yourself online.

Safe travels  - enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, alwaysfrantic said:

Oh my! And to think I’d wondered if it was safer to phone in.  Thank you!

I was so nervous when it looked like FE was making changes when all I wanted to do was check on prices, so I called in. Imagine my reaction when the agent asked "do I have your approval to cancel your current flight to research prices?" I said NO, I only want to compare prices to see if there's something lower. They said they had to cancel the current booking to check.

I've been told that every time I've called, so I've finally accepted to just check myself online and backout w/o saving.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dawnvip said:

If the flight booked with FlightEase is past final payment (only 40 days away now) but the price has dropped significantly, can I still change/rebook or will I end up paying twice? 

I’m afraid if you already made final payment, rebooking will not credit you the older fare - others can verify

• Like 1