Infinity Cabin 6125

Shorebrook

I am booked on the Infinity October 8, 2006 Panama Canal Cruise. I have been assigned Cabin 6125. I checked the location of this cabin and it looks that the veranda is not the standard configuration and size. Has anyone previously booked this cabin? Any comments on the cabin and veranda will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

Shorebrook: We are booked on the same Transcanal cruise on Oct. 8th. We have cruised in cabin 6126 same as 6125 but on the other side of the ship and loved it. You will fall in love with the bathroom and the glass enclosed stall shower as well as the jacusi (sp) tub and the double sinks. There are 2 problems (minor in my opinion) 1: There is less closet space than in most sky suites. 2: Ask your Butler to have the connecting door to the pent house suite taped up. This will stop most of the noise coming through particuarly if they use the piano. By the way come on over to the Roll Call, so far very few have signed on. Marvin

Shorebrook...

We were on the Infinity in February in Sky Suite #6121 and booked Sky Suite #6125 for our Alaska cruise on the Summit in August. The only thing I noticed about the veranda (on 6125) is that it jets out a little further then the others on one end. Overall, you're not gaining a lot more room out there. We loved the Sky Suite and felt very comfortable in it. Now granted, there is not a lot of room to unpack. We basically unpacked our garmet bags and placed them under the bed - I put my suite case on the floor of the walk-in closet and my husband just put his on the other side of the bed. It all worked out. There are a row of drawers in the closet, but they don't hold much. Easy to work safe that uses a six (6) code that you make up.

The bathroom was really a good size - I was impressed! Plenty of storage space in there - under the sink and actually behind the bathroom door they have an inset of glass shelves with a mirror behind it. We had no problem with the bathroom arrangement. Hairdryer on the wall was also nice. Overall, plenty of space for us and we're heavy packers. It's also a great location because you just walk down two flights of steps and your at the entrance to the dinning room - walk down the hall to the aft elevators and go up to 10 to the buffet area. It was really a great location as far as we were concerned. The Butlers pantry was located right across the hall from our sky suite, but it was no big deal. First to get all the snacks they bring to you...so you'll only be a few steps beyond that.

Hope I answered your question - have a great cruise! You'll love the ship and try to book one dinner in the specialty restaurant if you've not done that before. It is a true dining experence!

Just read your posting regarding cabin size. We are booked in 6025 on the Infinity in September. Saw pictures in one of these forums that makes it look like the balcony is blocked by big steel supports, and it's over the Celebrity Theater. Sounds like you have been in these staterooms before...can you give me any info on this? Thanks!

Hi! I have not been in these cabins before but investigated on these boards. Everyone says these cabins are quiet...No theater noise and for pics check out these

http://community.webshots.com/album/373703105pTDiwq

I hope this link works. The steel supports are only around the first couple but not 6025

Look at pic labeled wide side.. these are the same cabins on the other side of ship!

Archived