What is the breakfast room servicemenu like

We just returned from the Legend, we ordered room service for breakfeast almost every morning and we enjoyed it on the balcony. It was good however they do need to get rid of the plastic coffee cups it didn't do much for taste of the coffee. I should have maybe bought a mug at the gift shop. You order like any other room service at any hotel just fill in the card and hang it on the cabin door before you go to bed. It was good I did tip the steward a couple of bucks when they delivered it.:) :)

As you will see, there is only continental style breakfast on Carnival ships delivered via room service. No hot foods on the room service menu at all. However, the coffee and Danish or croissants tide me over until I go to the dining room for Eggs Benedict or waffles.:)

I don't put my card on my door. I call room service the minute I wake up, and almost before I can get my robe on, it's there. I don't know how they do it so quickly!

About the coffee... On each cruise, my cups have always been the cups from the dining room, not plastic.:confused: Even though I order "black coffee for one", they bring a full carafe and two cups, with lots of packs of sweeteners and creamers.

Be sure and tip the delivery person $1-2 each time. I'm a solo cruiser. I tip $1 (and a mini-pack of M&Ms) for every room service order. If I had a roomie, I'm sure I would tip $2.;)

Archived