Resilient Lady Daily Schedule

wynkys

An outline schedule will appear in the app at 45 days, with the major shows, but they will switch round in the week or two before boarding. In general there will be an 7pm OR 8pm and a 10pm show in the Red Room most nights. Another Rose dinner show will be on about three times around 7pm (there is a charge but it includes a lot of alcoholic drinks). Then Lola’s Library will be in the Manor a couple of times, when I was onboard that was 9pm to midnight (with dancing after), but it used to be later. The dance parties are generally around 11pm.

3 hours ago, wynkys said:

Thank you.

I am particularly interested in the Another Rose show and you have answered what I wanted to know.

From memory when we were onboard in June Another Rose was Monday, Wednesday, Saturday but Wednesday is Scarlet night. I think it was 7pm to 9pm except the Wednesday might have done two 6-8Pm and 830-1030.

The food is good, it’s an Indian inspired menu.

We really enjoyed Another Rose, I know it’s a little controversial that you have to pay for it but we would do it again. We were “front row” and it was fantastic to be that close to the action. If you’re not a drinker I can see the price being hard to swallow as there are a lot of drinks included but would otherwise highly recommend it. 

• Like 2