Norwegian Bliss, Haven Towel & Sheet Sets

2019dltaylor

Hi! 

We just finished sailing (Sept 30, 2023 cruise) on the Bliss to Alaska and stayed in a Haven Aft Balcony Suite. 

I really loved the white, soft, absorbent, thin and lightweight oversized bath towels (more like a bath sheet) as well as the super chill (cold) lightweight king size bed sheets.

Unfortunately, I did not find a tags on the towels nor the sheets in order to figure out where to purchase them. 

Can anyone confirm if the sheets/towels being used in the 2023 Haven suites can be purchased from NCLhome.com or blissbedcollection.com?

There's definitely a price difference between the two. NCLHome has the Haven robe listed yet doesn't specify if the T300 or T600 is the sheet set used nor Lifestyle Towels are the towels used in the Haven suites. Bliss bed collection says nothing about Haven anything, only has Norwegian in its title. Maybe these can be purchased elsewhere as well if anyone has the brand, collection information?

Appreciate any info that can be offered. 

Thank you! 

Edited by 2019dltaylor
Title spelling error fix

• 2019dltaylor changed the title to Norwegian Bliss, Haven Towel & Sheet Sets

I know in the past all towels, Haven and regular rooms, were from the Baltic Linen company.  The hand towels were specifically from the pyramid collection.  I bought them on Amazon ten years ago (my most previous cruise the week before the pandemic featured the same brand) and they are still soft, absorbent and in good shape.  I also bought the bath sheets which were from the RSVP collection.  I think I may have gotten them directly from Baltic, which ironically was located in Long Island, NY.  Don't know where they are now, but if you don't get a better more recent answer here, try searching for the brands I mentioned.  They are the only ones I would consider if I needed to purchase towels again.  But like I mentioned, it's been ten years and they are still perfect, if not as white as they were originally.

• Like 1

Not sure about linens and towels at blissbedcollection, but I do know we purchased our mattress from there. It's the same exact mattress as used in some of the Haven rooms on Getaway and Joy. We sail on Pr1ma next month and will compare our bed to that one. Since the bedding is the same, I would assume the linens/towels are, but you know all about assuming! 

• Like 1