Does Carnival show baseball games on Fox or FS1?

We sailed on the Dream out of Galveston last year during the ALCS and WS. Since so many Astros fans were on-board, they somehow pulled some strings and were able to show the games.  I think ESPN has an international channel that they were able to tap into. It was great fun watching those games on the Lido deck. 

We were on the Panorama this week last year and they didn’t have the Dodgers playoff games on the ship. They were on TBS and we were able to stream the games on my IPad with the Premium WIFI. Obviously it won’t be an issue this year. 😜

5 hours ago, DallasCruiseCouple said:

Sailing out of Texas on Carnival Vista and three major baseball games will be playing during the week of October 14th cruise. I don't think Carnival shows games on Fox or FS1. Just making sure. The Texas Rangers and Houston Astros are vying for a chance at the World Series! 

Yes they are - go Rangers!!

Ok, now that I have that out of my system, you may have to watch on ypur tablet or computer.

Go Rangers!!

Carnival has rights to Caribbean carriage only.  Caribbean-based channels generally show the US broadcast but for some teams / leagues / events, there are differences.  E.g. the Super Bowl is broadcast by a Carribean-based ESPN channel that uses a broadcast team specific to the Latin America market.