Pursuit Antarctic Passengers Switched to Venture?

JMB56

I read a post in a Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/seabournfriendsandfamily/permalink/7441502062529997/) that a passenger has been switched from Pursuit to Venture for an upcoming expedition to Antarctica. I would like to know the date of the voyage, but it appears that the Facebook group’s administrators have locked the post, allowing no further comments.  I am booked on Venture in late November and am wondering what’s going on.  Does anyone have a clue? Is Seabourn simply reselling the original cabin at a higher price?

While the person who posted this mentioned the stabilizer issue from earlier this years, I trust this has been resolved.

I have copied the original post below as I realise some people may not be able to view Facebook.

We had booked the panoramic penthouse suite on The Pursuit. Surprisingly, due to schedule changes, Seabourn has us rebooked on The Venture for our Antartica expedition cruise. I would love your thoughts on this change. Should I change my plan and select a different date to sail on The Pursuit? I have read that The Venture has some issue with stabalizers. This is important to me since we will be in the rough seas. Any input is greatly appreciated.”

• Like 1