B2B?

Aubriee01

I asked this question on the Ask a Cruise Question board but it was suggested I move it over here to the Carnival board.  How do back to backs work if you are doing both cruises on the same ship, in the same cabin?  Can you leave your stuff in the cabin and just disembark then re-embark?  Stay on the ship?  What is Carnival's policy?  We'd be sailing out of Galveston if that matters.

Edited by Aubriee01

16 minutes ago, Aubriee01 said:

I asked this question on the Ask a Cruise Question board but it was suggested I move it over here to the Carnival board.  How do back to backs work if you are doing both cruises on the same ship, in the same cabin?  Can you leave your stuff in the cabin and just disembark then re-embark?  Stay on the ship?  What is Carnival's policy?  We'd be sailing out of Galveston if that matters.

Hi @Aubriee01🙂

(Click Here) - Carnival Back To Back Cruises

(Click Here) - Cruise Critic: Carnival Back To Back Cruises

20231014-211143.jpg

💃🍹💃

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Aubriee01 said:

How do back to backs work if you are doing both cruises on the same ship, in the same cabin?  Can you leave your stuff in the cabin and just disembark then re-embark?  Stay on the ship?  What is Carnival's policy?  We'd be sailing out of Galveston if that matters.

To answer your question(s) directly:

Yes, you leave your stuff alone in your cabin.  Don't touch a thing.

Yes, you can stay on the ship... don't need to get off the ship ( see below how this works )

If you want to get off, they give you card that gets you back on the ship if you decide to visit/enjoy the port, without having to wait in any lines.

Our B2B in New Orleans, we received notice to meet in the Main Dining Room at 8:30am.  Carnival did their paperwork there, and U.S. Customs came up to verify our passports, and were checked in for cruise #2.  However, sometimes U.S. Customs requires you to leave the ship, in your B2B group, down to the terminal, and then y'all march back onto the ship.

Next, you relax in the lobby bar area enjoying Mimosa's provided by Carnival, free of charge, until boarding starts for all the other cruisers waiting in the terminal.