Xpress Pass On-line Check-in

dtm

I am sailing in two weeks, and was completing the Xpress Pass. It lists myself, my wife and our two minor children who are in their own cabin, but with their accounts obviously linked to mine. My question is whether one Xpress Pass covers the family or whether I need to print four separate passes? My pass has all the pertinent names, account numbers and credit card info on it, and my guess is that one pass only is required. Thanks for feedback in advance.

Dan

Your one expresss pass is good for all of your family. They sure have stream-lined the process. It took less than 4 minutes out of the taxi into the ship..My kinda service. Enjoy your cruise..:)

I haven't been able to complete the X-Pass Check In. Has anyone else had any trouble? It took all of our personal info, Passport Info, etc. but won't go past the acceptance of the ticket contract acceptance. It tells me that there is an Internal Error and to call Celebrity. I called them and the service rep. suggested that I go to the public library and try to do it there! What! :confused: that didn't sound like the best advice. We sailed on the Zenith last March and we were able to check-in online then. Anyhow, will I have a long line to wait in if we are unable to complete & print the X-pass? Thanks.

I haven't been able to complete the X-Pass Check In. Has anyone else had any trouble? It took all of our personal info, Passport Info, etc. but won't go past the acceptance of the ticket contract acceptance. It tells me that there is an Internal Error and to call Celebrity. I called them and the service rep. suggested that I go to the public library and try to do it there! What! :confused: that didn't sound like the best advice. We sailed on the Zenith last March and we were able to check-in online then. Anyhow, will I have a long line to wait in if we are unable to complete & print the X-pass? Thanks.

On our screen there was something that sensed the on-line contract terms and would not proceed untill we scrolled down to the end of it. Sort of a check to see that you "might" have possibly read it.

I don't know what browser you are using, but I found that when using Firefox I couldn't finish the online check-in....so I switched to Internet Explorer(ugh!) and I worked OK.

Wayne :cool:

Hi duck,

I had a similar problem back in November and could not complete the ticket contract regardless what I did using my home computer.....I tried a different computer at work (perhaps different operating system) ....and it worked as it suppose to...... I finished all the sections and printed the express pass.

Now about the "long line"........sorry but the 'express pass line' was the long one when we were checking in.....and the other line was short and just as quick......so I am not sure if I gained anything.

Wes

On our screen there was something that sensed the on-line contract terms and would not proceed untill we scrolled down to the end of it. Sort of a check to see that you "might" have possibly read it.

That IS it. You have to manually scroll the contract terms to the end of it's page, and then check a box at the end. Otherwise, no matter what you do, you won't be able to complete the XPress pass online.

They sure DO have check-in down pat. It is usually less than ten minutes from the time I tip the porters outside to when I am handed a glass of champagne boarding the ship. Love it!

Cheers~

I also had to call X to fix my online check-in. Somehow the gender field was blank and nothing I did on any computer would allow me to manually fill it in.

When I called X, they said- you must not have filled that blank in when you booked the ticket. HMMM- I'm sure that I did, and that they didn't allow me to pass through that blank without checking the correct answer.

Long story short- the X rep did update my account with the correct gender and I was able to refresh the browser and procede. You should be getting some type of error in RED that will help show you exactly which part isn't working.

Best of luck!

Be sure the I_____ hereby accept name and the checkbox by that name is checked as well as all others. She actually had luck checking the one box for herself, did update and save and then went back in to accept for my father. After playing with it this way the screen did show green checkmarks for all sections. Good luck!:)

Hi duck,

I had a similar problem back in November and could not complete the ticket contract regardless what I did using my home computer.....I tried a different computer at work (perhaps different operating system) ....and it worked as it suppose to...... I finished all the sections and printed the express pass.

Now about the "long line"........sorry but the 'express pass line' was the long one when we were checking in.....and the other line was short and just as quick......so I am not sure if I gained anything.

Wes

Thanks for all of your suggestions. I have tried about everything I can think of along with your suggestions but with no success. Since I retired, doing it from work isn't an option so I guess I'll just have to get in the "Short line" and do it the old fashioned way! Looking forward to that glass of champagne!! :D

Archived