Terminal J Disabled Parking

Aiken Adventurers

Perhaps you should start by telling us what port or airport you are talking about.  Then, it is likely better to ask the question in one of the port-specific boards on CC, since I don't think this has anything to do with Oceania.

10 minutes ago, Torquer said:

Perhaps you should start by telling us what port or airport you are talking about.  Then, it is likely better to ask the question in one of the port-specific boards on CC, since I don't think this has anything to do with Oceania.

Terminal J is the terminal O uses at Port of Miami.  

Edited by shepherd really

49 minutes ago, WayneLaR said:

Interesting, unless I'm doing something wrong, which is entirely possible, Marina does not show up on Dec 3rd when it is due to dock after the TA from Lisbon. 

Nor do I.

🤔 The site does show Terminal J with Vista on 19 Nov, Sirena on 28 Nov, and Seven Seas Splendor on 4 Dec.  If the Port of Miami hasn't processed Marina's paperwork yet, I'd keep a wary eye out in case Marina gets bit by "almost always".

Off Topic: There's a note to Valiant Lady on 2 Dec: "PLEASE CHECK EVERY COUPLE OF HOURS TO MAKE SURE VESSEL IS TIGHT AGAINST ALL FENDERS, IF NOT...".  I'd like to hear the backstory on that!  😉

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2023 at 1:10 PM, Aiken Adventurers said:

Can you reserve a disabled parking spot in Terminal J garage?  I understand it is free for vehicles modified for hand and foot controls.

I do not know if you can reserve handicap parking at the terminal.  Per the Port of Miami's website athttps://www.miamidade.gov/portmiami/parking-information.asp vehicles with a handicap tag or permit (including those with a disabled veteran license plate) are not charged for parking.  There is no mention of being able to reserve a space.

As a disabled veteran, with disabled veteran license plates, I can verify that in, the State of Florida, vehicles with a handicap plate or permit are not charged for parking at Public cruise terminals and airport parking facilities.