Carajillo on HAL?

raesive

I recently learned about a cocktail called a Carajillo, which is apparently pretty similar to an espresso martini, only made with something called "Licor 43". I couldn't find that spirit listed on any HAL menus online, so wondering if anyone has ordered before and gotten one? How do you like it? Figured having the drink package would be a good time to see if it's a drink I'll enjoy. 

Liqor 43 tastes like vanilla and citrus.  You make a Carajillo by combining expresso and Liquor 43.   They have Liquor 43 onboard.  The problem would be the espresso.  You could probably get one at the Dutch Cafe.  If not,  order a shot of Liqor 43 at any bar on ice.  Go get your own espresso and pour it in the glass with the 43.  It is a chilled drink.

A popular sweet drink with 43 is a Creamsicle: vodka, 43, OJ and cream

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, 0106 said:

Liqor 43 tastes like vanilla and citrus.  You make a Carajillo by combining expresso and Liquor 43.   They have Liquor 43 onboard.  The problem would be the espresso.  You could probably get one at the Dutch Cafe.  If not,  order a shot of Liqor 43 at any bar on ice.  Go get your own espresso and pour it in the glass with the 43.  It is a chilled drink.

A popular sweet drink with 43 is a Creamsicle: vodka, 43, OJ and cream

I know they keep espresso in a carafe at bars for the espresso martinis (obviously it's not going to be as good as a fresh shot), so as long as they have the licor 43 they should be able to make it then. I wonder if the Dutch Cafe bar has it as well, that would be convenient. 

The creamcicle sounds yummy too!

• Like 1