Change of menu in The Epicurean

Travelmadoldie

15 hours ago, Travelmadoldie said:

Does anyone know the day of the week the menu changes on Azura?

We are going to the Canaries for two weeks in January and would like sample both menus, if possible

We were in Epicurean 3 times on our recent Azura cruise. Once in the first week and twice in the second. I think the menu changed on Saturday. We enjoyed both menus. I highly recommend booking online before you sail, even if you have tons of OBC as it is very popular. We also did the afternoon tea but unless you’ve got a sweet tooth, like me, then I wouldn’t bother. We are on Iona at New Year and I will be booking everything I can in advance. I’m sure I’ll find something to spend the OBC on. 

Edited by sandancer

14 hours ago, SeaJane said:

We were on a 7 night cruise on Ventura in May. The cruise started on Saturday and the menu in Epicurean remained the same throughout the cruise.

That seems very short sighted, surely changing the menus mid week would allow many more passengers to enjoy both menus, if they wanted.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

That seems very short sighted, surely changing the menus mid week would allow many more passengers to enjoy both menus, if they wanted.

On a seven night cruise that could actually have the opposite affect as you could find that the same passengers book twice thereby denying half the passengers from going.

1 hour ago, terrierjohn said:

We definitely would have gone more if the menu had changed as we had a lot of OBC to use and at that time we found the MDR food very poor. The food in Epicurean was excellent.

30 minutes ago, david63 said:

On a seven night cruise that could actually have the opposite affect as you could find that the same passengers book twice thereby denying half the passengers from going.

I would expect that if the speciality restaurants were regularly full, then even P&O would consider adding more.