LOL! DH is as bad as me

aisling323

I've been picking up a few shirts for my husband, but I want him to go with me because he needs new shorts and some new casual shoes. I could get the shorts and they'd most likely work, but he is so picky about shoes that he has to shop for them.

I finally convinced him to go with me today. I said he needed a pair or two of shorts and maybe a few shirts. He bucked at this and told me he has plenty of shirts and wanted to make it a quick trip with only a few things.

Well once we got into the store, his attitude changed and he ended up with 4 pairs of shorts, 2 pairs of pants, 2 shirts, 2 pairs of shoes and some sunglasses. I was lmao and told him he was just as bad as I am and that he can't talk any more smack about my shopping sprees.

I think I may have created a monster. :eek:

LOL...I do believe you've turned your husband into a shop-o-holic.

We like to try to keep my dad away from the sunglasses if possible. He's always on the search for the perfect ones and is just drawn to a display of them! Not a problem, except that it's usually at a time when there's no time to browse!

LOL...I do believe you've turned your husband into a shop-o-holic.

We like to try to keep my dad away from the sunglasses if possible. He's always on the search for the perfect ones and is just drawn to a display of them! Not a problem, except that it's usually at a time when there's no time to browse!

Ehpride, you have to admit shopping for ball caps or t-shirts with your father is much, much worse than the sunglasses!!! He can obsess FOREVER over which ball cap to buy! For crying out loud...it's just a HAT! It's not like it's shoes or something!!!:D

And, brandylaw, I know what you mean about Cabela's...I like to shop there, too, but GEESH...how long can you look at CAMO???:confused:

Ehpride, you have to admit shopping for ball caps or t-shirts with your father is much, much worse than the sunglasses!!! He can obsess FOREVER over which ball cap to buy! For crying out loud...it's just a HAT! It's not like it's shoes or something!!!:D

And, brandylaw, I know what you mean about Cabela's...I like to shop there, too, but GEESH...how long can you look at CAMO???:confused:

That is true. We sometimes even have to go back because he doesn't want to decide right away. Apparantly he needs to mull over the decision of which hat to buy?

I'm good with going to Cabela's. Dad can look at the hunting clothes and I'll go get my cheesecake!

Archived