Viking Cities of Lights Dinning Info

Bo1331

I’m leaving on this trip next week! 

Viking spells out on it’s website exactly which meals are available in the itinerary tabs. 

On the land portion, only breakfast is included unless there is an optional excursion and it will describe exactly what is included. Optional excursions cost extra. 

The drink package is only for the river cruise portion. 

• 3 weeks later...

This is always something that we look at closely because I am a budgeting freak and budget to the penny for our trips.  Mostly because we are still both working and we save in advance and pay for the trips fully before we go.  I cannot fathom having a credit card bill to pay after the trip.  Well, in fact we do but the budget is there to pay for it.

I budget for the meals and drinks and optional excursions for the land portion of the trip, so it is important to know what you have to pay for yourself.  We have opted for an optional excursion once or twice in the land portion and it has often included a lunch in the price.  You have to be careful however that an excursion over the typical lunch period does not always include a full lunch.  Sometimes it is just a snack, or nothing at all.  These are all clearly indicated in the excursion information.

The information above is what you need.