Live Review - Nov 17th - Freedom of the Seas - Bourbon and Blackjack Weekend

DeerJod

We’ll be on the Freedom very soon. Enjoying your review, including the great photos. Any tips or recommendations you can give regarding the ship or the cruise would be appreciated. As bourbon fans, we are also drinking up your comments on that fine adult beverage.  

Ship is busy but very manageable still pretty decent crowd control. 

Been hovering right around even with black Jack, the yellows are 50 cents for take home gifts.

The Blantons and single malt were just over 200$ I was told I could pick them up at 9:30 tomorrow. 

IMG_5725.jpeg

IMG_5727.jpeg

IMG_5728.jpeg

IMG_5729.jpeg

IMG_5730.jpeg

IMG_5731.jpeg

6 hours ago, DeerJod said:

IMG_5731.jpeg

@DeerJod You’ve made a cruise that I was already excited about seem even better. A Jack Daniel’s single malt I’ve never seen before (and not available in local liquor stores) and Blanton’s both available on the ship makes it an even better cruise. I’m also looking forward to CocoCay and having some relaxing time on the ship. 

3 hours ago, Traveler1977 said:

@DeerJod You’ve made a cruise that I was already excited about seem even better. A Jack Daniel’s single malt I’ve never seen before (and not available in local liquor stores) and Blanton’s both available on the ship makes it an even better cruise. I’m also looking forward to CocoCay and having some relaxing time on the ship. 

Thanks! Always fun to hear someone is appreciating the updates from the ship. Secondary on that JD is around 400-500 depending on the site you’re looking at.

34 minutes ago, mandyleighflies said:

Does Freedom have a suite lounge and and a Diamond lounge or are they combined? We were on Lady G in April and the suite lounge was on space but Diamond lounge was in a temporary space in one of the lounges. 

They’re separate my last post had a few shots of the diamond club now called crown lounge. Some food and a coffee machine.

• Like 1