Black Friday sales the same or similar each year?

Not a username2

Hi there,

I have booked a cruise for 2025 as a "Cruise Only" as I think the all-in has no value. I looked at booking the Premium drinks at 45% off Black Friday sale for the cruise but it is tied to the cruise contract and if I have to cancel, I would lose what I pay for that. I'm wondering if every year has the same 45% off Premium drinks? I would rather hold off another year and pay a little more, as I'm sure they'll increase prices, than lose it all in case I cancel. TIA

2 minutes ago, Not a username2 said:

Hi there,

I have booked a cruise for 2025 as a "Cruise Only" as I think the all-in has no value. I looked at booking the Premium drinks at 45% off Black Friday sale for the cruise but it is tied to the cruise contract and if I have to cancel, I would lose what I pay for that. I'm wondering if every year has the same 45% off Premium drinks? I would rather hold off another year and pay a little more, as I'm sure they'll increase prices, than lose it all in case I cancel. TIA

You get your money back if you cancelled 

7 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

You get your money back if you cancelled 

Oh I apologize, I read in the fine print a subheading of the T&C's: 

For refundable Beverage:

• Orders can be canceled or modified up to 2 days prior to your sail date
  • Orders that are canceled up to 2 days prior to your sail date will be refunded back to the credit card originally used for purchase.
  • Option to cancel is available during the first 24 hour period after embarkation. Any special requests need to be approved by the onboard Beverage Operations Manager.