Port Everglades - Earliest to get on Sky

BRDLY99

1 hour ago, MissP22 said:

I'm assuming that those that were green proceeded straight to the Elite lounge to wait while the others went to the check-in counter to get their medallions. 

Green elites went to the elite lounge

Non green elites also went to the elite lounge, but check in took them about two minutes longer than for green elites.

Non elites waited in the regular waiting area, greens got to that area a couple minutes faster than non greens.

Take away:  if you arrive before 11, you still board as an elite.  You still go to your special lounge and board first.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MissP22 said:

I'm assuming that those that were green proceeded straight to the Elite lounge to wait while the others went to the check-in counter to get their medallions. 

Not that easy. Those of us who were green were in a much shorter line (compared to blue) but still had to queue to have our passports checked. 
After that perfunctory check, we proceeded to the elite lounge. 
Added maybe 3 minutes to the elite lounge after entering the building. 
The line to get to the port security/X-ray station was the bear. As others have already discussed. 

Edit: thought I’d better mention that I’m referencing post #24  which discussed last week’s embarkation in San Pedro. 

Edited by Bgwest
  • Like 1

On 11/24/2023 at 5:41 PM, BRDLY99 said:

Leaving on Sky from Port Everglades, ship leaves at 3:00pm, what is the earliest time we can get on the ship?

Staying in full suite 

Thanks!

The last few cruises we've been on out of Port Everglades, we showed up around 9:45. Doors opened around 10, we were let in after the folks in the Green Lane (about 10:15 or so), walked in, through security, got our Medallion and were waiting upstairs in the Platinum lounge around 10:40. Ship opened about 10:50 and we were on board before 11.